Here, time stands still and leaves full creative freedom to the art of perfume, composed in the slow pace of the workshop.
WE BELIEVE THAT...
Writing a perfume is an art form that requires the time necessary to draw its authenticity.
From the most beautiful intentions, the most beautiful creations are born.
What is handmade has the greatest value.
Enthusiasm, spontaneity, passion and rigor go hand in hand.
If perfume makes you happy ... imagine what it's like for us to create it!
WE ARE :
- A Fine Perfume House focused on the arts and the valorization of a rare and little-known craft.
- A workshop founded by Alexandra Bachand, a perfume artist whose narrative medium is perfume presented within olfactory art installations.
- A House based on heritage and history, lovingly restored in an ancestral barn.
- A place to experience perfume in the presence of the founders, during our Summer Festival in the Garden of Scents.
WE OFFER YOU :
- Recyclable packaging and compostable boxes.
- 3 sizes of returnable bottles, which you can return to us on site.
- Handcrafted vegan perfume composed without coloring agents or additives
- High quality ingredients, always favoring the use of natural materials if they are renewable.
- A respect for the planet, by refusing the use of natural materials from fragile and endangered environments.
- Compositions made with 100% pure local grain alcohol.
- A unisex collection entirely handcrafted on site with passion and rigor.
Here, thanks to you, the perfume sows sparks of happiness!
La Grange enhances its agricultural land
Inaugurated in 2020, the Jardin de Senteurs [Garden of Scents], imagined and landscaped by Alexandra, is a flower garden of around 700 m2 which presents many perfumed plants and fragrant shrubs, including perennial species native and rustic to Quebec. The garden area required three years of transformation and development, including major work to restore plants and manage invasive species (including Japanese knotweed) and a dose of innovation to be done in an eco-responsible way. and natural. The garden proudly received 4 certifications at its inauguration:
- Oasis for butterflies and monarchs
- Oasis for birds & hummingbirds
- Biodiversity and pollinating insects
- Food garden for birds