Perfume Festival in the Garden of Scents
Find your favorite scent during the Perfumed Festival From July 1 to August 19, 2023 --
Extension: Saturday August 26 & September 2-3-4
> THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS INCREDIBLY SUCCESSFUL EDITION! LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR... ♥ Click here to find future opening hours.
Bordering the Maison de Parfum, the Jardin de Senteurs, a small scented garden laid out by the perfumer artist, is a botanical oasis for butterflies, hummingbirds and pollinating insects. An immersive plant space, it showcases more than thirty fragrant botanical species and perfume plants from which the creator draws inspiration. The garden area hosts a summer Fragrant Festival allowing the discovery of LA GRANGE's collection of perfumes.
Outside the dates of the festival, you can come and discover the collection without reservation according to the current opening hours at this time.
Welcome to all fragrance lovers who wish to explore the collection at the heart of a scented oasis!
Our festival at the Jardin de Senteurs offers a scented experience of approximately 45 minutes allowing you to escape through the different perfumes of the unisex collection composed and developed by Alexandra Bachand, the perfumer & founder of La Grange du Parfumeur. You are received in an intimate way - by reservation. This sensory exploration is an invitation to connect with your five senses and find a favorite perfume from La Grange du Parfumeur’s collection.
In the guestbook...
“Great visit this afternoon during the Perfumed Festival at La Grange Du Parfumeur. A beautiful and unexpected discovery to enhance my last days of travel in Quebec. Discovering their fragrances in their unique "Jardin De Senteurs" is one of the most creative ideas. Everyone was super welcoming and I really enjoyed meeting and being able to chat with Alexandra herself and learn more about this world of fragrances.” - Yanik Giroux
In the event of rain
The experience in the garden can continue under the tents.
We recommend a maximum of 5 people when making your reservation to allow you to enjoy an intimate and personalized experience. If there are more of you, we recommend that you form a second table, knowing that the tables are however distanced.
- Ideally, do not wear perfume on the day of your visit, in order to take full advantage of the scented experience offered.
- Your experience will take place outside, take the time to validate the temperature of the day, in order to feel comfortable at the Jardin de Senteurs.
- A new space for children (3 years+), the “Pavillon for little Noses” also allows the youngest to enjoy an olfactory moment in the Garden!
- If you have a particular condition that you wish to notify us of to make your experience more pleasant, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us by phone or leave us a note when making your reservation.
- The parking area is limited, it does not accommodate large RV or large truck type vehicles. We value carpooling by reservation. Parking at the Tourist Information Office may be convenient in this case.
- The garden is reserved exclusively for the discovery of the perfume collection and unfortunately cannot be visited outside of this unique perfume experience.
- The site cannot accommodate pets, so as not to disturb the natural habitat of small greyhounds around the Garden.
- This experience is offered by passionate creators committed to an entirely handmade Artisan know-how. Thank you for encouraging creation from here.
The little story of the Jardin de Senteurs
In tribute to Fernand, grandfather of Alexandra, a former landscape gardener and tinsmith from North Hatley, the Jardin de Senteurs (Garden of scents), imagined and laid out by the creator, was inaugurated in the summer of 2020. The garden area required three years of transformations, including major work to restore plants and manage invasive species (including Japanese knotweed) and a dose of innovation to be done in an eco-responsible and natural way. The garden proudly received 4 certifications at its inauguration:
- Oasis for butterflies and monarchs
- Oasis for birds & hummingbirds
- Biodiversity and pollinating insects
- Food garden
Live a unique experience !
The experience at the Jardin de Senteurs was Finalist 2022 I Prix Excellence du Québec - Innovation and development.
La Grange du Parfumeur . Maison de Parfum
1245 Chemin des Pères, Magog, QC J1X 5R9