The Perfumer's Garden & Fragrant Festival
The Perfumer's Garden of Scents (Jardin de Senteurs), inaugurated in 2020 borders the Perfume House. It is a botanical refuge for butterflies, hummingbirds and pollinators. This immersive oasis brings together more than 30 fragrant botanical species and fragrant flowers. The garden hosts a scented exploration of the collection during the summer.
The experience at the Garden was Finalist of Quebec Excellence Award 2022 - Innovation & developmentYou are received in an intimate way - by reservation - in the heart of the perfumer's garden, where each perfume in the collection is presented in three dimensions, like a fragrant museum in the open. The multi-sensory exploration is an invitation to connect with your five senses and to live a unique experience through the art of perfume.
From July 1 to August 19, 2023Tuesday to Saturday - from 10 am to 4 pm
Welcome to all epicureans of smell wishing to feel the beauty present in the heart of our fragrant oasis!
THE RESERVATION MODULE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
This fragrant festivity offers an outdoor discovery experience allowing you to escape through the unisex collection composed and developed by La Grange du Parfumeur.
In the guestbook...
“Great visit this afternoon during the Perfumed Festival at La Grange Du Parfumeur. A beautiful and unexpected discovery to enhance my last days of travel in Quebec. Discovering their fragrances in their unique "Jardin De Senteurs" is one of the most creative ideas. Everyone was super welcoming and I really enjoyed meeting and being able to chat with Alexandra herself and learn more about this world of fragrances.” - Yanik Giroux
In the event of rain
In the event of light rain, the experiment in the garden can continue. In the event of thunderstorms, we close the access as a security measure and your reservation is automatically cancelled. Do not hesitate to contact us to reschedule. 819-847-2514
We recommend a maximum of 6 people per table when booking to allow you to enjoy an intimate and personalized experience. If there are more of you, we recommend that you form a second table.
- Ideally, do not wear perfume on the day of your visit, in order to take full advantage of the scented experience offered.
- Your experience will take place outside, take the time to validate the temperature of the day, in order to feel comfortable on site.
- If you have a particular condition that you wish to notify us of to make your experience more pleasant, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us by phone or leave us a note when making your reservation.
- The parking area is limited, it does not accommodate large RV or large truck type vehicles. We value carpooling by reservation. Parking at the Tourist Information Office may be convenient in this case.
- This experience is offered, we hope it will be conducive to the escape of your senses.
The little story of the Jardin de Senteurs
In tribute to Fernand, grandfather of Alexandra, a former landscape gardener and tinsmith from North Hatley, the Jardin de Senteurs (Garden of scents), imagined and laid out by the creator, was inaugurated in the summer of 2020. This space is not generally open to the public. Apart from the Scented Festival in summer, it is a private place for the perfumer artist who cultivates many perfume plants there which inspire the flight of her creations. The garden area required three years of transformations, including major work to restore plants and manage invasive species (including Japanese knotweed) and a dose of innovation to be done in an eco-responsible and natural way. The garden proudly received 4 certifications at its inauguration:
- Oasis for butterflies and monarchs
- Oasis for birds & hummingbirds
- Biodiversity and pollinating insects
- Food garden
Live a unique experience !
La Grange du Parfumeur . Maison de Parfum
1245 Chemin des Pères, Magog, QC J1X 5R9